- The better quality your pet photo is the better your portrait will look
- Take a high-quality picture of your pet
- Close up pictures work the best
- Good lighting is also preferred
- Blurry pictures sadly will not work
- Please make sure all of your pets head is in the picture
- We will try our best to enhance your image as much as possible
Sometimes image quality is too poor for us to use, so if your image isn't good enough we will email you to request a higher quality photo.
Unsure your photo quality is good enough?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check your image for you.